The ultimate nutrition guide for equestrians.
- 25+ pages of nutrition advice tailored to the busy equestrian lifestyle
- How to create your own meal plan
- Sample meal plans for dairy-free, gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan diets
- Shopping tips: where to shop, what to buy in bulk, when to choose organic
- 3 healthy recipes
- List of pantry staples to keep on hand
- Printable grocery list template
- Meal prepping tips
- Busy equestrians looking to improve their nutrition
- College students and young adults who are grocery shopping for the first time
- Equestrians looking for healthy recipes to try
- Equestrians with dietary restrictions
How it works:
- The program is a PDF file that will be available for download after purchase
- You can then view the program on your computer, phone, tablet, or print out a paper copy
- You will receive an email containing your download link as well
The Grocery Guide has been educational, simple to understand, and most importantly easily integrated into my existing routine. The shopping lists and meal prep ideas have been very helpful. Great for healthy eating beginners.
the grocery guide is amazing for eating healthy while being busy and trying to stay on a budget. combined with equitation boot camp i feel very confident that i’m taking care of myself to perform my best this show season!