Equitation Bootcamp Program
IT'S OUR BEST SELLING FITNESS PROGRAM FOR A REASON
*Save $10 with the Bootcamp + Grocery Guide Bundle*
- 4 total workouts: core strength, upper body strength, and leg strength
- Cardio recommendations
- Flexibility training
- Fixes for common issues such as pinching with the knee and hunched over shoulders
- Bonus flat ride exercises to practice in the saddle
- Photo and written instructions for every exercise
- A set of dumbbells
- A resistance band
- Equestrians of ALL disciplines looking to improve their overall strength and position
- Equestrians who compete in equitation divisions, looking to give themselves a competitive edge
How it works:
- The program is a PDF file that will be available for download after purchase
- You can then view the program on your computer, phone, tablet, or print out a paper copy
- You will receive an email containing your download link as well
*Check out this handy chart for a comparison of all our fitness programs*
Love this program! I’ve only been using it for 2 weeks & have already noticed huge improvement in my strength and position in the saddle.
I absolutely love this boot camp and recommend it to any rider! My favorite is the core strength and it helps a ton in my riding:) thank you for making such good programs, I love them!!!
i love it!!
amazing, amazing time using this. you can tell that a lot of thought was put into specializing this as an equestrian workout program! an amazing deal :)
Best fitness program!
I have only had the boot camp program for a few weeks and I can already see differences in my equitation! The program is so easy to use and understand. Totally recommend
So far so good. Been doing an abridged version of the program for a week. I was super unfit. Did nothing outside of riding prior so when I attempted core I could only get through the first two circuits and was in pain for a week so I have since modified some of the exercises and will ramp up as I get stronger. Already noticing a big difference in my riding. I am able to hold my body over jumps much better and am much more centered in my tack.