Introducing 1-on-1 Nutrition + Fitness Counseling for the equestrian athlete:
As a competitive equestrian with a Master’s Degree in Nutrition and Exercise Physiology, TFE staff member Olivia Minicucci is well equipped to help you set goals, stay accountable, and answer any questions you have about equestrian nutrition + fitness.
Counseling is highly individualized to fit your needs, but generally includes:
- Personalized nutrition recommendations to improve your overall health and performance, including:
- How to handle eating healthy at shows
- How to eat for muscle recovery
- How to improve your relationship with food
- How to make sure you are meeting your nutritional needs
- Goal setting + accountability
- TFE Fitness Program recommendations based on your goals, schedule, etc. (+ a 20% off coupon towards any program purchases)
- Adjustments / additional guidance in any of the TFE Fitness Programs to fit your needs
- Email re-cap of topics discussed during each session
Upon purchasing a package, you will receive a link to a fitness + nutrition questionnaire. Once the questionnaire is submitted, we’ll work together to schedule a convenient time for the initial consultation. During the consultation we will chat about your current diet, exercise, and riding and set some goals. During follow-up sessions we will work on these goals by breaking them down and giving you the tools to reach them!
Sessions and consultations are between 45 minutes to an hour and will be done via phone or Skype call.
Starter Pack: Consultation + 1 Session (2 hours total of counseling), $80
Junior Pack: Consultation + 3 Sessions (4 hours total of counseling), $195
Pro Pack: Consultation + 5 Sessions. (6 hours total of counseling), $280
Additional sessions are sold separately HERE