Equipment Free Core Strength Program
We call this the "no excuses" program
- 2 unique, equipment free core strength workouts
- All exercises are tailored to the equestrian athlete
- Photo and written instructions for every exercise
- Great for at home workouts
- Equestrians of ALL disciplines - the core is the most important muscle group for riders
- Equestrians who do not have access to any gym equipment or who travel often
- Equestrians looking to supplement the Equitation Bootcamp Program with more core workouts
Pairs well with:
How it works:
- The program is a PDF file that will be available for download after purchase
- You can then view the program on your computer, phone, tablet, or print out a paper copy
- You will receive an email containing your download link as well
*Check out this handy chart for a comparison of all our fitness programs*
I’m a fit person in the sense that I run regularly, but my core strength is lacking and it shows when I do a lot of sitting trot work in my dressage lessons and schooling. These workouts are easy to follow and are challenging, so I know they’ll make me a stronger and better rider. :) I do make some modifications for the ones where you lift your legs in the air because my lower back tends to take the brunt of the movement while my core is weaker, but I’m sure that will change as I get stronger.
Another great program by the Fit Equestrian. The program has a great layout, is easy to follow and I find the exercises very effective. Will definitely be purchasing the other programs as well.
I knew I needed to improve my core strength so I decided to get this program along with the resistance band one. I like to add these core workouts at the end of a cardio session or beginning of another workout. The movements are simple but effective and I've noticed a difference already. In fact I'm pretty sure that my stronger core kept me from eating dirt when my horse took an unexpectedly long spot earlier this week! Definitely a great addition to anyone's workout routine.
I love this and have added it to a couple of the bootcamp workouts and done it as a stand alone as my core is my weakest park of my riding. The workouts are tough but not un achievable and are super easy to follow along with.
I ordered the core, the resistance band + the equitation courses from the fit equestrian and I am totally loving them! Rotating through the workouts + feeling stronger just after 2 weeks!