Equitation Bootcamp Program
IT'S OUR BEST SELLING FITNESS PROGRAM FOR A REASON
- 4 total workouts: core strength, upper body strength, and leg strength
- Cardio recommendations
- Flexibility training
- Fixes for common issues such as pinching with the knee and hunched over shoulders
- Bonus flat ride exercises to practice in the saddle
- Photo and written instructions for every exercise
- A set of dumbbells
- A resistance band
- Equestrians of ALL disciplines looking to improve their overall strength and position
- Equestrians who compete in equitation divisions, looking to give themselves a competitive edge
How it works:
- The program is a PDF file that will be available for download after purchase
- You can then view the program on your computer, phone, tablet, or print out a paper copy
- You will receive an email containing your download link as well
*Check out this handy chart for a comparison of all our fitness programs*
I really enjoy this workout plan - definitely works muscles i normally do not work out in regular workouts! I start riding again tomorrow so am excited to see how much it has helped me stay in riding shape! Also the customer service is incredible, they answered all of my questions in a timely manner!
I have done it for about a week and quarantine and not riding has really gotten the best of me. I had some inner thigh fat but after a week of the leg workout, it was almost all turned to muscle! I love this workout so much!
I love this routine of exercises! I could never stay with anything but this really helped me. It gives you step to step and day to day instructions. I really recommend!
A brilliant time efficient series of workouts that are challenging but achievable. I noticed a difference in my riding even after a short period of time. If I am super short on time I do a warm up and one set and still feel like I have done something. I use this along with the free planner and it has meant I prioritise my workouts!
This is a great program overall, and customizable depending on how fit you already are. I was on a pretty long break from riding and continued to use this program. I went back to it last week and my trainer said you couldn't even tell that I hadn't ridden for a while! Definitely plan to keep using this as well as other TFE programs.